With Tussey Landscaping’s steady, healthy growth, it’s easy to see why they’ve retained such loyal employees and have now exceeded $4 million annually. They describe their success using a metaphorical model of a tree: the roots are the company & organizational structure; the trunk is the direction of the company; the branches are the vision; and the water is the transparency/team environment/leadership.
Steve Martin, Matt Martin, & Wes Zimmerman of Tussey Landscaping, join the show to discuss how steady organic growth has led to their success.
What we talked about:
- How Tussey Landscaping got its start
- Matt, Steve, & Wes’ roles in the company
- Delegation of responsibility & creating new roles
- The metaphorical tree of success
- Company event perspectives from owner & employee
- Budget strategies w/ growth
- The value of social media in regards to retention
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Hardscape Growth in your favorite podcast player.
Have an idea for an episode, or a problem you’d like to see us explore? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a DM on Instagram @hardscaper_