Outdoor living products and technology have evolved in the last few years.
They now allow homeowners to make their outdoor living spaces smarter, cleaner, more efficient, and better for the environment. That new technology allows hardscapers to design fresh ideas to create spaces that customers love living in.
On this episode of Hardscape Growth, I talk with Matt Daly, Outdoor Living Design Consultant at Water & Earth Landscape Design, about how he found his niche in landscape design, and how he’s been able to partner with contractors to grow his design-only company.
We also talked about:
- Why 3D Design early in the sales cycle is overrated.
- Why you should tell clients what they DON’T want to hear.
- How Matt filters out bad leads.
- How easy, important, and impactful blogging is for your marketing performance.
- How to use technology like Zoom to increase productivity and expand your team intelligently.
Additional related resources:
Techo-Bloc Designer’s Toolbox with updated hatches and textures for 2D and 3D designs Typeform.com is how Matt created his prequalification form for his website